Sunday, April 26, 2009

North Fork

This is a little out of order. I don't know what happend. This is Alex showing me his Elk poop.
Grandpa Kit and Donovan looking for gold.


Pictures with Grandma. Donovan's is really cute but no so much with Alex. We tried more wtih Alex but he was going to do that.

Here is a picture the best you are going to get. Don't as how far along because I couldn't tell you. I am due in July.
My mom and Kit came out for the weekend. A long drive for a short trip but I was sure glad to see them after the day I had. We went to Duchesne real fast to unlock my car and then headed up North Fork. We made it to the end. I couldn't believe how warm it was and how bright green the trees were. It was beautiful. We got some wonderful pictures. I think I need to invest in some kind of photo program so that I can do touch up or turn them black and white. Mom got the boys pictures frames that talked and wanted to put pictures of her and them in them so we tried to get some good pictures. I think we have a few million.
Alex was only interested in throwing rocks in the water. He was not going to take any pictures no matter what we tried. But we got a few. It is amazing how different they boys are. One like pictures the other one hates them.

I told Donovan I was going to blow this one up and he became kind of worried. I thought it was funny.

If only Alex was looking but at least he was in the picture.
As we walked further up we found animal droppings and Kit was teaching the kids about what animals did what. Alex took it to heart and picked up lots of Elk poop. I thought it was funny that he wanted to carry it around and play with like it was a rock. It was pretty funny.










No comments: