Thursday, April 23, 2009

Is it over yet?

So, I have to go get my blood sugar tested. But to do so you have to fast. Fasting when you are pregnant is not something I enjoy doing. I want to eat when I want to eat. Anyways that means I have to wake up at 5:00am to get to Roosevelt by 7:00am drink nasty tasting koolaid, hang out for an hour just so I can get to work by 8:30am. Great plan but when you have everything planned out it never works, or at least not for me. I have everything ready to go because were going to go to SLC tonight after I was done working and pick up some things before my family came to visit. We leave pretty close to time and about 10 minutes before I get to Duchesne I hit a deer. Luckly, no one was hurt and I could still drive my car into Duchesne. Also luckly Allan had his truck in Duchesne so I continue on my adventures.
Everything ran late from there and nothing worked out according to plan. After hitting a deer I wasn't going to go to SLC because my car wouldn't make it and I really don't enjoy driving Allan's truck. Donovan and Alex are both grouchy because they had to be up so early. I am tired and stressed out because of everything that I have to do. And did you know if you want your insurance to claim stuff you have to report hitting a deer so they can verify that is the cause of damage on your vehicle? Needless to say the damage is going to cost at least $1000.00 dollars if not more and who knows when it will be fixed. The joys of hitting a deer. It ruins everything. Oh and just to make matters worst I thought I got everything out of my car but I didn't. The suit case that has everything in it is still in the car. Being so mine boggled that my plans are ruined I didn't think about going to the store.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh Hannah, I'm so sorry. What a long day, and it really doesn't make it better when you're pregnant.

Jody and Jace Martin said...

Okay, so you get the "that sucks" award for the day! Sorry you had such a crappy day. I hate the prego blood sugar test. Yuck. Anyhow, I hope you get everything worked out with the car sooner rather than later.