Monday, April 20, 2009

Our House

After what seemed like forever we have offically moved. Many packed boxes and suitcases we did it. We moved about three weeks ago when all the snow was falling. Lots of mud and many times cleaning over again but we did it.


Our garage was the storage place for everything and we have windled it down to this and another pile. Which I think is good. It is hard finding places for everything.

The fireplace is finally in and working. Yes, we have a fire in it now. Allan has to use it before it is too late or gets too warm. It is nice and will save us a ton of money heating this house.

I tried to get more pictures but you will just have to come see my house. Come visit me. Just realize it might not be spotless but it is home and it works for now until we find everything a place.



2 comments:

Becca said...

Looks beautiful! Love it!

Heather said...

I love it Hannah. I think I've told you before, but I love the stairs and the over look of the front room. What an awesome front window!