Monday, April 27, 2009

Graduation

After four years I have recieved my masters degree in elementary education. No more long drives to Roosevelt and no more trying to fit homework in between naps, sleep, and kids.
To walk in we listen to bag pipes. It was really cool. This in Allan and Alex watching us walk in.


After the ceremony. I was really impressed with the speakers. Usually they are pretty good but sometimes they are not. The speakers talk about stuff that we could take with us in the future.

Donovan though the hat was pretty cool and Alex will be Alex. He really doesn't like pictures unless it is his idea.




6 comments:

Becca said...

Congradulations! That is great news!

Stevens Journey said...

Congrats!!! I bet this is such a relief... Great job!!!

Heather said...

Hannah that is awesome! I had no idea you were taking classes for your masters. Good job! Your boys are a riot. I love pictures of them.

Jody and Jace Martin said...

Yay for Hannah!! SO NICE to be done. That can't be easy with two boys, and a job...all while you are baking a baby. Your a trooper! I am so happy that you are sone. *sigh of relief*

Unknown said...

Congratulations Hannah, We really respect your perseverance. Major accomplishment - you should be proud.

I can't wait to come to Tabiona to see the house and the boys. Hope you are feeling well.

Edith said...

way to go on the masters. That is such an accomplishment.
You're mom looks good, It's been forever since I have seen her. Tell her I say hi!