Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A little Crazyness

Well, I offically think I am crazy and probably my husband thinks I am too. We moved this weekend. Sorry to all those that wanted to help. I wasn't sure we were going to move so I didn't gather anyone. Poor, Allan had to move everything by himself. I helped a little but nothing much but packing boxes. Anyways we are in the house (not finished) but we are in it. This way I can watch the progress and when I can't sleep at least I can get something cleaned in the house. I will post pictures when I can.
Since we moved we have no internet, no phone, and no tv. Yes! No tv. Allan is a little worried but did you know that living in a big house is expensive. Especially when some workers don't know how to shut the door.
Last night we lost Alex for 20 minutes. No worry he was in the house the problem was where? We could here him and he wasn't anywhere he shouldn't be (because I looked there first). It was very intersting and very funny trying to find him. I didn't look hard but I still looked. He wouldn't come out and Donovan the great brother he is was very worried but relaxed after I said it was like hide and seek.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Honey your awesome!