Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Garbage


This is the garbage just from the electricion. I am tired of garbage and a mess. But really this is about garbage. We are getting ready to move. I told Allan nothing will be moved into our house until we go through every box to make sure that 1) we need it, 2) we will use it, 3) we are saving because it has meaning. If any of these apply I will keep it but I am tired of culter and saving things because we thing we will use it.
Now I think about when we first moved to Duchesne. Our storage shed is full. But after 9 months how much of that stuff do I need or use. I have done without for 9 months is it that important. Yes! there is something in there I wish daily if only I had that but some of it I have no idea why I kept it. I will be keeping all of the pictures and stuff but most of it will fill the garbage.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh stuff! I have so much stuff! I feel like when we move from WI I would like to get rid of a ton of it. But then I keep thinking I'm saving it for when I do have a bigger place?! Who knows if it will ever be used or not.