Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hill Aerospace Museum




I was lucky to spend the weekend with Hannah, Donovan and Alex! I've been working at Hill Airforce Base for the past two weeks (and will be gone for one more) and it really stinks being away from them all. It stinks for all of us but especially my wonderful wife because she is home doing a million different things while I'm away staying in a hotel. Your awesome beautiful!


We went to the Aerospace museum on Saturday and it was way cool. This picture above was Donovan's favorite plane. It's a P40 Warhawk and the cool shark mouth probably had something to with Donovan's love of it. It was great watching Donovan and Alex running through the museum screaming and pointing.


Anyway, now I'm sitting in my room as they drive home and it's a bummer! We forgot our camara so I thought I'd see if I could find some pics on the internet and get something posted for Hannah!

No comments: