Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Our House

We are getting closer to move in day. Well, at least I am. I am moving Saturday. If that means into my house or just the garage I am still moving. We, mostly Allan worked really hard this past weekend to finish the shower. We were having Kyle do it but he got too busy with his real job so we took it over. We just have to grout and seal.





Allan wanted to paint our walk in area red or yellow but I won't do yellow so red won. It looks really good.







The painters still have to come and stain the railing but I love it and the boys love it because now they can go anywhere in the house.



1 comment:

Heather said...

I absolutely love how the stairs overlook the front room (?) I've always wanted a stair case like that! I love it. I love the red front door too.