Monday, March 9, 2009

Getting ready for Donovan

Well, when Donovan left last time we were suppose to be in our house before he returned. So I moved Alex into our room because our room stays warmer than his room and but boxes and dressers in Donovan's room. I also packed up all his clothes and his bed. Since we didn't move I had a problem on my hand. Where am I going to put Donovan's bed. In our room or clear out the boys room again. Well with a little more arranging we have three beds in our room and four dressers in the other room with all the boxes still in them. Who has a dresser room and a bed room in a two bedroom house with four people in it. I think I am crazy. But we are ready for Donovan. Alex thinks it great to have the other bed in our room becaue he thinks he can sleep in it. We tried it one night but he didn't stay in bed. Nice try Alex!

2 comments:

Heather said...

It's like a big sleep over every night! I hope you get sleep :)

Hannah said...

Not much but Donovan sleeps in his own bed so it counts for something