Monday, March 9, 2009

Donovan's Back


Yeah!! Donovan's home.
We got to the airport with little time to spare which is amazing because usually I am there forever early biting my nails wiating for him to come. This time he came off the plane and while I was giving him a hug Alex ran over and gave Donovan a big hug. I was afraid Alex wouldn't remember Donovan or not bee to excited but that was not the case. Now the next day Alex wasn't so sure he was glad his big brother was home. We got home late that night and Donovan was out. I put him in his bed and Alex crawled in bed too. But Alex didn't sleep he played. As you can tell.
Sunday we went to the house and worked and played in the dirt yard. It was fun. Alex didn't like getting all muddy but Donovan loved it.
We got Hadley, our dog, after working all day. What am I thinking? It was nice to have her finally but I just not sure about all the time it is going to take to train her. The boys like her but Alex isn't sure he still likes her because she jumps on him. That is the first thing that has to change. Last night she did great by herself. She was in our mud room. Barked at 7:00 to go outside but was fine all night. Today she was ready to get out of her cage when we got home but now I just can't put her back in but remember she wasn't going to be an inside dog. Well I think I am being proved wrong. More adventures to come.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Awe! He's home! That is great!

Jody and Jace Martin said...

Yay! Donovan is home! I am so happy you have your little guy home again. What a relief to have him near you everyday, so you know he is okay, and you just get to be with him, and hug him, and love him. By the way, I am loving the house. I am totally jealous!