Monday, March 9, 2009

Painting the house





They painted at our house last week. Wow! that is a strong smell even after they have been done for a day. The trim and the walls are different color. It is not a big difference but enough so that it is not all white or cream. I think I did a pretty good job picking out the colors seeing that I never saw the wall color. I sometimes trust in others too much but this time it paid off. I painted Donovan's room but I now know why Allan never let me paints allow. First, I don't have paitence to tape the ceiling and doors so that gets me in trouble because I don't have steady hand to do a good job when I want to just get it done. In the pictures you can't tell but if you look it is a disaster. Then I put one coat of stain on the door and yesterday did another coat. You can tell a difference in the pictures.

1 comment:

Heather said...

The paint looks good. I love the green on the top. I'm excited for you to be in your house!