Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Football

 Donovan has three football games left.  So finally looking at the calendar Allan and I said we should go to this game.  He has training in FL October 1-5 so the next two weekends wouldn't work for him.  So we decided to go.  Friday I am getting everyone ready and Allan calls saying he can't go due to a project that has to get done.  Off to Ohio by myself.  12 hours later we got to Donovan's house.  Played with his toys, went swimming, rode four wheeler, and played legos.  It was so good to see Donovan.  Sunday we went to his game.  It was very cold in Ohio.  Okay not that cold but when you are use to 80's and low of 70's it was cold.  I forgot to bring jackets and pants so Derrick let us borrow some of Donovan's clothes.  Here is Donovan as a captain going out for the coin toss.
 Run Donovan Run!  He had amazing runs.  He ran for 60 yards and almost got a touch down the second play in the game.  He scored 2 touch downs but they took one away but I count it as 2.
 He got to be the quarterback.  He completed all his passes.  I was very impressed.  Grandpa Janney made the comment that Donovan played all the positions.  Pretty cool!
 I really like this picture of Donovan.  His fingers got stepped on towards the end of the game.  Lucky Donovan wore the undershirt that he did because I would not have been able to spot him other wise.
The super start with his brother and sisters.  The kids did great for the football game.  I tried to sit in the stands for a while but then realized that they could play on the track and I wouldn't have to fight Aubrie to sit down so she wouldn't fall off the bleachers.  So glad we go to go watch him play.  The ride home was good.  Aubrie had had enought but who could blame the poor girl 24 hours in a car in 4 days stinks.  Love you Donovan.

No comments: