Sunday, November 4, 2012

October Grandparent visit

 First things first.  How come nobody has told be what a terrible job I am doing with my writing.  I reread some of my post and had to stop because of the poor job I did with writing.  Come on people someone has to tell me I am making a fool out of myself!!!!
Grandma Sue and Grandpa Kit came and visited for a few days.  Thankfully they came when it had cooled off some so it was an enjoyable visit.  We went to Hopeland Gardens again.  Just love this place.  I have to say Aubrie really loved it this time.  She is becoming quite the monkey.
 We wanted to put Trinity on the high branch up there but Trinity isn't a big fan of heights.  This picture turned out just as good.
 Finally after several pictures they are all looking.  Wow!  That is a job now that Aubrie is messing around and will look for 2 seconds and then Trinity wants to see what Aubrie is doing and Alex just wants to be done.
 Haha must have liked the pictures of Trinity this visit!
We took pictures on the bridge.  This is the first time finding the bridge for us.
 If you remember last time when Grandma Sue came for a visit we had a tea party.  So of course we had to have another tea party.  Mom wanted to make the sugar cookie candy corn cookies so we made fancy cookies for our tea party.  Trinity decided that boys could come to this one.  Thank goodness because we had Kaden and Colton over.
 Enjoying the tea.  Kaden was wondering why we had to be so fancy!!!
 Silly love birds messing around. Trinity wondering what is going on.
Aubrie once again just loved the tea and never had enough.  Colton liked the fancy bread we had.

No comments: