Sunday, September 2, 2012

First day of School

 Alex's first day of Preschool.  Bitter sweet.  Allan and I talked it over and decided to wait to send Alex to kindergarten due to where his birthday is.  I know that it is probably the best decision but still question if it is right.  So since we decided to wait a year before kindergarten we thought it be a good idea to send him to a preschool.  There is many options of here.  I know I could do it myself but I think that he needed to do school without mom.  So here is the handsome excited boy.
 I think the tree is going to have to be the picture spot for school.
 Not sure how to feel about sending Alex off to school but I guess they have to grow-up sometime and be away from mom.  Just not sure I like it.
Trinity needed her picture taken.  I think she is feeling a little left out.  Continuely asking when she gets to go to school.  I mean like every day we drop Alex off and pick him up at least three times.  So I will be doing preschool out of my house again for Trinity.

No comments: