Saturday, July 7, 2012

Swimming

 New swimming goggles.  Luckly our apartment has a swimming pool.  We go swimming every day.  Alex is getting so brave in the water.  He swam without any floaty the other day so we went out and bought goggles.  They had to wear their goggles and watch a movie on the ipad.
 Aubrie ready to go swimming.  Yep they last about two seconds.
 Alex swimming.  He stays right by the side and swims.  He really can swim without being by the side but won't.

 Look at that!!!  I will have races with him and he will spin around to make sure I am coming instead of worrying about swimming.  But panics when he gets to far from the side.  Silly kid.  He just doesn't have the confidence yet.  But after Aubrie and her no fear I will take Alex and Trinity hesitations about water any day.
 Donovan doing the front crawl.  He learns pretty fast if only he wanted to practice them with me.  He can dive from a kneeling position to.  We start swimming lessons on Monday so I am excited to watch him grow as a swimmer.

Trinity realized that the tube is fun to play on and then she doesn't have to stay on the stairs the whol time.  I love her.  She likes going under ground - under water - but on her terms.  Then other day she was really brave and swam to me.  I think it scared her because she won't do it again.  She went under water and swam.  I don't think she wanted to go under water but she did do it.
Yep we have great little swimmers.  Love the pool not the heat but we might survive if we are able to going swimming often and get out of this apartment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you guys have a pool! It totally makes summers bearable. And what great swimmers you have! Kaden is VERY hesitant with water but, now that he has a few swim lessons under his belt, he's warming up. Where are you guys doing lessons?