Saturday, July 7, 2012

Little Foresters

 Donovan and Alex got to go to work with Allan.  I haven't even got to go to Allan's work but the boys did.  They had some amazing things for the kids to do all day.  See rescue boats, hummers, helicopters, etc.  Then when outside got too hot they went to the forest service and got to do all kinds of stuff.  Yep kinda jealous.  I'm wondering when spouse day is.
 Squirting water.
 Fire shelters.  Pretty cool to see them doing things both Allan and I do.







 Measuring trees.

 Holding snakes.  They got to see so many animals.  Hawks, owls, alligators, snakes, turtles, frogs.
Love this picture of Alex.  He didn't want to hold the snake and then just when they were putting the snake away he wanted to hold it.  So when the turtle came out I think he was just excited because he was holding it on his own.  The boys had a fun day at work with Dad.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I'm totally jealous that Jeff's work didn't do something like this.

Unknown said...

How fun!!!

Unknown said...

So fun! I miss you guys!