Friday, July 27, 2012

New house

 Well no picture of front of house but here is the inside downstairs.  Upstairs to come.  Front door - entry way.


 This will be the office

 Kitchen sorry for the mess


 Where the new table will go - tv room


 Bathroom downstairs.  It is a good size.  And the bedroom downstairs is like a master bedroom.  No pictures because Aubrie was sleeping in it.
 Nice new table.  Love it.
 New couches.  We love it.  So much better than sitting on floor.
So now all you decoraters what are we going to do.  Above the mantle I want to do pictures and decorate for each holiday and I was thinking a mirror.  I need to paint the kitchen a different color.  And many other things but all suggestions will be welcomed and loved.

2 comments:

Lin Ryals said...

You are so going to confuse my kids by having couches now. LOL! They just won't know what to think. :)

Hannah said...

I know!! I have a house that actually has stuff in it!!