Saturday, July 7, 2012

Aubrie

,
 Trouble.  I tried to make oreos look like mickey mouse but it  didn't work so we got chocolate cover oreos.  Too rich if you ask me.  Aubrie loved it.  That night she was on cloud nine.  She was so hyper that she didn't settle down until 11.  No more chocolate oreos for this girl. 
Now I will tell you Trinity will be one of my harder kids to be raised.  Don't know how to explain it but she will.  Aubrie will just be trouble.  Between the two and the boys who knows if we will make it.  Getting into everything, pushing limits, and just plan mischieves.  I think she gets that from me.  Like this instance.  I was making cookies and didn't have enough eggs because I doubled the recipe.  So Allan went to get some eggs I put the cornstarch, salt, and baking powder in a smaller bowl to have it ready.  Aubrie grabbed it and dumbed it everywhere.  What a mess.  This picture doesn't show but when the camera gets out Aubrie just wants to push buttons so it is hard to get a picture of her.  Yep I'm in trouble.

1 comment:

ALYN said...

Yay! I found your blog. That picture on the top is cracking me up: Aubrie's face!