Monday, May 25, 2009

Scrapebooking




By no means do I think that I am a scrapebooker. Tracy got me into it. I thought I would give it a try and now I am liking it. Of course there is ton to buy but start small and work your way up. Most of these lay outs we have done as a group. Only a couple have I done on my own. I need to get working on the stamp thing because I just bought some really cool stamps. I think that if I had fabric, Laura, and books I might be sewing a quilt instead but I have non of that. Maybe when Laura is done playing I can do that with my crafty self.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Good luck with that! Sometimes I wish I were a scrapbooker. I even have a group that I attend, but I just really go to socialize and label photos. Yes, I know. I'm lame! :) I admire all those who really put time into it.

Becca said...

Cute stuff! Since I started blogging I have totally gotten out of the habit of scrapbooking!