Sunday, January 18, 2009

Where's Blanky

The other weekend I got laundry done for the week. Which is amazing because usually I am doing laundry all week or at least into the middle of the week. Every once in a while Alex will help put clothes in the washer and of course his blankets. I just got Alex's blanket out of the dryer and gave it to him because he was crying and then I went around the house getting the garabage. I went in the bathroom and got the garabage and he followed. He stayed in there while I went outside. I came back in and was getting ready to put him to bed but I couldn't find his blanket. In five minutes his blanket was missing. So I looked everywhere we went and couldn't find it. Then I remembered the bathroom. I looked in the tub. No blanket. I thought to myself he would not put it in the toliet? I look in the toliet and look what I find.

Needless to say I still had laundry to do and now Alex thinks everything belongs in the toliet. I told my mom the story and she things he was just doing laundry.

2 comments:

Heather said...

HA ha! LOL - this is a great picture.

Edith said...

This is hilarious! I'm scared of things like this and sometimes forget to shut the b room door, After reading this I better remember from now on.