Monday, January 12, 2009

The Weather Outside

I can't believe the weather. It is so warm for January. It is crazy. My mom has so much snow she struggles to get in and out of her driveway. It is so crazy. We have spent the last couple of weekends out in Salt Lake picking out floor. Hopefully this weekend we can start. IF you have any ideas for a shower tile pattern shot them my way because we can't find anything that we can agree on or we do but it isn't proclain. Well anyways that is about it.

2 comments:

Becca said...

I know what you mean! This weather is crazy/fantastic!

Ally said...

Seriously what is the weather all about?? I kick my self for not getting out and sledding or something. Looks like you had a fun Christmas!! Oh, I would help if I had any knowledge in the tile department. Good luck!