Sunday, January 18, 2009

The things Alex Can do

My baby is getting too big. Alex is growing up too fast and it amazes me the things that he catches onto that we didn't have to teach him. I think this is attributed to his big brother Donovan. Alex can jump off the ground, say several words: no, yeah, ah oh, shoe, no way, daddy, mommy. Maybe more but I can't remember. He knows many animals sounds and actions: neigh, moo, snake, alligator, elephant, dog, and monkey. It is so much fun to watch him grow. I love this age, especially when I can give him directions and most of the time he follows them, we can read stories together, and we can talk with lots of words being repeated.

3 comments:

Me said...

I know it is so crazy how fast they grow up...It makes me a little sad when I think about it, I miss my little Teagan...but I guess that's how it works. I kind of feel bad for our parents, it must be wierd to remember how small we were.

Edith said...

How old is Alex? It was funny to come read this post of yours, because it's pretty much the same thing I wrote on mine:)

Hannah said...

Alex is 20 months. I laughed after I read your post. How funny.