Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The movers came

 I know this has nothing to do with moving but look at that cute frog hanging out on Allan's grill.  Yep it got over loved once the kids saw it.
 From the last post you can tell what progress I made in the play room.  The kids couldn't wait to get opening all the boxes.
 Master bedroom right side.  Yep Aubrie's bed is over there.  The door leads to the bathroom.
 Left side of master bedroom.  I joke and say left and right side but really it is that big.  Not sure what to do with all the space.  Especially after a 2 bedroom apartment.
 Bathroom.  Wondering where the sinks, tub, and shower are?  Well this room you could have a party in huge room.  Closet is on the other side.  Really big closet too.  Take Utah house and widen it and that gives you size.
 Boys room - beds on the other wall.
 Girls room.
 Office - it looks better now but not all done.
 Office
Kitchen - yep didn't use the kitchen for a couple of days.  Had to move lots of boxes, lots of jars.  We are building shelves after all the stuff got here due to the fact we have no idea where to put it all.  So shelves are a must.  So that is all.  Things are slowly coming.  I find I get motivated for a little while and then I am done.  I wish I had places or shelves to put it all but I don't - yet so it is going slow.  Soon I hope it will be all out of boxes or at least not so many boxes stacked up.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to your new home.....God Bless!


Find out more about furniture removals.

ALYN said...

Love the pictures with boxes! I wish I would've taken more, so I could really appreciate what it looked like later. So exciting!

Quick Pick Review said...
This comment has been removed by the author.