Saturday, August 11, 2012

Edisto Beach

Since Grandma Sue came to visit we thought we would head to the beach.  We have heard we needed to try Edisto so there we went.  The day was perfect.  Aubrie loved playing in the sand.

My expectations of what the beach was going to be like were Allan and Donovan would play in the water and everyone else in the sand on the beach.  Well obviously Alex is over his fear of water and was loving the ways.  The water was so warm, I loved it.
The boys hanging out.  We saw dolphins swimming too.
Donovan riding the waves

Donovan playing in the water.
We taught them how to ride the waves.  This was a good ride by Alex.  This was too funny.  THe boys were finding shells out in the ocean and Donovan found one.  Alex listen to the ocean.  So funny.
I dug out a little pool for Aubrie to play in.  THis is where she was so happy.  She didn't love the big ocean but this little pool was perfect.  I loved it too because I could look for shells.
Trinity loved the water also.  I couldn't believe these were my kids playing in the water, not freaking out when they got water in their eyes.  It was so much fun.  I was glad my mom was there because with 3 in the water and 1 on land it would have been difficult to keep track of everyone.  I made the pool bigger.  Trinity laying in the pool with Aubrie.  Aubrie loved laying in it.  She would even drink it - yuck!
 Love this.  I am so glad for some of the time my kids get along and really are best friends.
 Waiting to be carried to the car and rinsed off.  We shuttle them so it would be less sand on everyone and they entertained themselves well.
 Having fun!
 So tired.  We ate an awesome dinner and they were out.  Didn't take long.
So tired!
This so far is my favorite beach.  We still need to try Hunting and Hilton Head.

1 comment:

ALYN said...

Looks like you had a great time! Love the pictures, and especially the sleeping kids.