Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hopeland Gardens with Grandma Sue

 Before Grandma left we took her to one of our favorite spots.  The weather was just right to be outside.
 So sweet Trinity trying to help Aubrie take a picture who wanted nothing to do with it.
 The only picture we got of Aubrie when she wasn't crying.  Yep she was tired.
 Look how happy she was.  The sun was too bright.
 I saw a cool lizard and the kids were trying to find it.  It was blue with a red tail.  Who knows if it was good or bad.
Well I think this tells you how good pictures went this day.  Donovan is so photogentic and always does good for pictures.  If Alex wants to he does okay for pictures.  Trinity we are still learning how to smile.  Aubrie good luck but she does great mean faces.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We actually saw you guys at Hopeland! My mom was visiting at the same time and, as we were driving towards downtown, I saw you! You inspired us to take my own mom to Hopeland Gardens the next day :-)

Lin Ryals said...

Oh... I got so behind on your blog. I don't know how that happened. Loved catching up. You and your kids always seem to be having sooo much fun!!! :) Love it!!!

Hannah said...

Traci that is our favorite place so glad to inspire you. Linda you probably got behind because I like to so many at one time and then take a huge break.