Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thanksgiving

Allan's sisters and mom came out for Thanksgiving. It was great. We haven't seen everyone since last Thanksgiving. This was Allan's sisters first time to see our new house and Trinity. We had a full house and loved every minute of it. And just so everyone knows we have room for all the people to have their own room but one. But once the bonus room is finished their will be enough room for more. It was my first time cooking dinner. A little stressful but it turned out well. I know how to time things a little better now. Ate a little earlier than I expected but it was well worth it. I made pie crust for the first time and everyone loved it. I ended up making four pumpkin pies and they were all gone. Allan's family loves pumpkin pie. Me not so much so I made a peacon pie which was great. Allan made the insides I made the crust. It was great team work.
Derick brother in law enterained Trinity with his playing skills. He took all the pictures. Love them!
Trinity was well loved by her aunts. She is still kinda a mommies girl. But thanks to two great sisters I was able to have a break.
Ike made great yams with marshmellows. Got to love marshmellows with anything.

Grandma and most of the grandkids. Missing Donovan and Trinity. Trinity was sleeping finally. This is on Tabby Mountain. Great view.

My favorite picture of Trinity. Yep putting this one on my wall.

No comments: