Sunday, December 13, 2009

Trinity Update

Trinity is starting to get food. Well baby food. She really likes cereal. I started her a couple of weeks ago and she eats like a champ. Waiting a little longer to start the solids has its benefits.
This was her first time so a little more messy than she is now.

Started her on fruit but I am not sure that is what you do. Fruit and Vegs first? I can't remember. I would rather eat the fruit so that is what I choice. She doesn't really like the fruit yet but with more of an effort it will come. But can I just say how expensive baby food is. She is almost 6 months old and wearing 9 month old clothes. She doesn't miss very many meals.



2 comments:

Me said...

dax wont eat baby food...he wants to eat real food, which he can't yet so??? I heard you're supposed to do vegs first, but I don't think it really matters, I tried fruit first on both teag and dax...

Hannah said...

Well she only likes cereal. Vegs make her gag so we are still trying.