Monday, August 31, 2009

North Fork

Your probably getting sick of seeing North Fork pictures but it is so pretty up there we can't get enough. This was a while ago I just haven't been able to post and the other post were for Allan so he could see what we were doing while he was gone. The flower is my favorite. Add that to my list to blow up. I always say I am going to blow up pictures but I never do.


Alex is very unhappy because I fell in the river with him and got him all wet. What adventures. We got to see a water snake and a deer. The best is the video below.






3 comments:

Heather said...

Cute boys! How's school going??

Hannah said...

Going back to work is hard with three kids. I am beginning to think I should have just stayed home. But what do you do? I'm home today with two sick kids.

Matt and Laura Mortensen said...

Those pictures are super cute too! That video is so funny. Yay for Alex to spice up our lives!