Saturday, August 8, 2009

Grandma's presents


Alex loves tractors. Grandma Sue made him the best gift ever a tractor pillow. He loves it. Donovan isn't allowed to touch it or anyone else. Grandma was also very busy making blankets. Poor grandpa was cover in blankets but the boys love them. Thanks Grandma.

And what do you do with left over material from the blankets. Of course make ninja costumes. I had to put both pictures because one is so good of Donovan and the other so good of Alex.




Look at those cheeks.


4 comments:

Ally said...

haha, so cute! Wow, she is beautiful too. Congratulations! I don't know if I have said that yet. You have a cute cute family.

Heather said...

I love the ninja costumes! I laugh that your mom has one on too! Your new house looks great! I love the floors.

Matt and Laura Mortensen said...

Haha chunky monkey Trinity! That is so funny!

Jody and Jace Martin said...

LOVE it! This makes me so happy!