Saturday, August 8, 2009

Mutin' Bustin'

Cowboy Donovan and Cowboy Alex with his new boots. This is before getting on the sheep.
No I didn't plan on same shirts. Codie let is borrow a cowboy shirt. Donovan told me that cowboys don't wear t-shirts.



Getting ready to ride a sheep. I think I was more nervous than he was.

Riding the sheep. Too bad the sheep ran right around and bumped his head on another sheep. He never let go though until they told him. He was very excited. Next year bring on the cow and I am sure Alex will be riding a sheep also.






2 comments:

Hannah said...

Kermit wants his boots back Alex...

Love and miss you guys!

Nice work Donovan - it stinks that I couldn't be there to watch you go 8 seconds on that mangy sheep.

Hannah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.