Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hopeland Gardens

 So before I start telling you about our favorite free place to go or at least one of them, everytime we go to Hopeland Gardens we forget our camera and just have our phones.  Well this time I remember the camera but it is broken.  It would take pictures but I couldn't see what I was taking pictures of.  So it is very amazing that I got any pictures to turn out.  This picture is for Grandma Sue in front of the irises.
 And the turtles sunbathing.  It is so fun to watch them swim.  If you sit on the bank they will come to you thinking you are going to feed them.  One day we will remember food.
 Checked out the rose garden.  Very pretty.  Makes me want to grow roses.
 Had to talk Alex into this picture.  Trinity was too busy pushing the stroller.
 I love these roses but I didn't get a good picture.  Aubrie just wanted to run so it was a good catch.
 Aubrie really like the angel.  She is getting so big.  She knows what she wants and unfortunately knows how to get what she wants.  Kids are so smart.
 Alex pointing our all the cool fishes that he wanted to catch with his hands.  He is still mad that I wouldn't let him catch a fish with his hands.
 Trinity found a huge turtle.  She just really wanted to throw rocks.


 Cute dog pictures.  Alex was mad because I told him not spitting.
 There are some amazing trees to climb in the gardens.  We will have lots of fun climbing trees.
Here is the lizard Alex caught.  Funny story.  I was watching Aubrie and Trinity, Alex got ahead of his and yelled mom a lizard.  Catch it!  Next thing I know Trinity is running to me scared and Alex is shouting I caught a lizard.  No way.  I just thought he wouldn't be able to catch it.  He is showing me but wouldn't lift it too high but he caught it all on his own.  Pretty cool.  He couldn't stop saying everyone should be so happy because I caught a lizard.  He even knows how.  When it is not looking.  Just so you know it isn't just any lizard it is a dragon lizard.  I image we are going to be going a lot to the gardens to catch lots of lizards.

No comments: