Thursday, January 19, 2012

Christmas 2011

 Look at the before picture. Christmas morning I was up at 6 waiting patiently for my kids to wake up.  No one did, not even Aubrie.  So I started breakfast and took a shower because we had church.  Still no one stirring.  Are you kidding me wake up.  So finally at 7:30 I went up stairs and Alex moved a little bit and I took advantage and woke everyone up.
 Trinity got a bike and a new helmet.  Doesn't she look wonderful.  Notice Aubrie in the back ground.  She liked the bike no wait loved it.  Would cry every time we would move her.  So funny.
 There she is again.
 The boys with there China Dragon hats on.  Alex got his transformers he wanted and Donovan got football cards and some clothes.  I didn't think I went over board this year but after I saw the presents stacked up I changed my mind.
The after mess.  What a great morning and day we had.  Donovan was pouting after church that he didn't get everything he wanted.  He doesn't realize that he gets to Christmases.  I think after that comment Christmas is going to be lots different.  We need a lesson in not getting everything we want.

No comments: