Friday, May 27, 2011

Mothers Day

So for Mother's day weekend I really just wanted all our weeds burned. So we burned weeds. I should say Allan burned weeds. Our yard looks a lot better even if it is still dirt. Thanks Allan

Alex and Trinity burning weeds. They were big helpers at staying out of the way.

>I went shopping and this is what Trinity wore to church. I love the sunglasses upside down and everything. That is the only way they will stay on.


Then we cooked in our firepit. Notice Alex's fire behind him in the tree.
Walmart had huge marshmellows so I had to get them and try them out. Huge mess and I don't really love them as much as the smaller ones but they were fun. Over all a great weekend.

1 comment:

Kara said...

I agree about the big marshmallows. They LOOK like they'd be AWESOME, but I didn't love them either.

Cute, cute pics, Hannah!