Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday

I just like this picture so I put it in. They aren't 4.

Alex has been telling us when he is 4 he will take off the training wheels off his bike so the weekend before we did. I don't think that he likes it very much but he is getting it. Just lots more practice.





Trinity found a new use for the sink in our Kitchen. Rocky did it first and then she had too. It was funny.

So we have been counting down for Alex's birthday forever. Meaning we had to start in April talking about when his birthday was. So when it finally became May he thought it was his birthday. No he had 26 more days but it finally came and he couldn't believe it. A couple of days before his birthday I am sitting on the couch and Alex is sitting with me and we are looking outside. Mom? he says. What Alex? We need to get a sheep. Now realize last year I said he had to wait until he was 4 before he could ride a sheep at the fair. Now I forgot about this for a second because he reminds me frequently that is what he is going to do but realize I forgot. So I was thinking, well maybe we can get a sheep. So I say, "Why do you want a sheep?" "So I can practice." and off he went. I died laughing.

Okay so here is Alex with his mug that he got from Grandma sue.



His forklift that he asked for. Do you know how hard it is too find things that they want.

I tried my handy work at making a backhoe cake because he has been talking about this since Donovan's birthday. Yep almost 6 months.





Trinity had to get in on some action.

No comments: