Friday, January 28, 2011

January Catch-up

Allan's office had this huge box and we took it home against Allan's will and made a cool house to play in. The kids love it. Even my preschoolers love it. Watching them fit ten in it and Trinity is pretty funny.
Getting ready to go to church while Donovan was still here. I have a handsome bunch.

Trinity got her first hair cut and a new do. If only her mom could keep up with the new do. I am so not a hair person. If anyone wants to come show me how please do.







Testing out our new presents. Thanks to Grandma Cindy for the aprons. Everyone loves wearing them even after they are done cooking.




Finally finished. Just before a new baby. This is Trinity's baby blanket. So maybe this baby can had its when it is almost 2.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm very impressed with the quilt! I still have one from college that I haven't finished. . .

I had a dream last night about visiting you and Laura in your Duchesne house. It was great!

Hannah said...

If you are like me you can get the tops done but everything else takes forever.