Thursday, April 12, 2012

Isle of Palms

 Our beach trip.  It wasn't very warm so we thought we would just plan in the sand.  When I say not very warm I mean 73.  I know I know how easily I changed to the weather.  We didn't bring swimming suits but we did do extra clothes.  Well we were kicking ourselves because the water was so warm just the ocean breeze made it cold when you got out.  Aubrie loves loves the water.  Like no fear.  Here she is at a dead run to the ocean.
 This is just a little pool from the tides.  I wasn't a fan of the beach because it was not sandy like loose dry sand but hard wet sand from the tides.  But as Allan said it was perfect because sand wasn't every where.  I like that so I like this beach more and more. 
 I let Allan take Aubrie to play in the water while I looked for sea shells well he lets her sit down which we weren't going to do.  But oh well she loved it.  I mean freezing cold shaking and still wants to play in the water.
 Trinity getting wet sand to build a castle.
 Collecting more wet sand. 
 Just a cute picture I wanted and then I noticed the toy.  Haha
 The sand castle.  Way to go guys.  Nobody on this part of the beach but we went down to the pier.  Really busy.  I was surprised.
 Playing in the water.  Getting braver and braver.  I wanted to check out the pier and I had to pee but we should have stayed where we were.
 Alex was already soaking wet so I said just get in.  Trinity was made because I wouldn't let her take her shirt off.  Had to be just like Alex.  They had a blast in the water but when they got out they were freezing cold.
Awesome beach houses with pools not sure on prices but I will be looking.

No comments: