Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy First Birthday Aubrie

 Aubrie wasn't real sure of the whole deal and it was a little exciting because we were talking to Allan on the computer so she was a little overwhelmed.  Hence the bottle so that she would be okay. 
 Then she found some interest with the flame this is after Alex and Trinity blew their candles out.  I think she even burned herself just by trying to grab the flame.
 Trinity helping Aubrie.
 The birthday girl after nap time.

She loved trying to eat it and flip it.  So much fun being one.  All kinds of things to explore and learn.
Aubrie has been a blessing in our lives.  She has taught us so much even when we thought that we knew it all because of the first 3 but it is amazing of all the things that we have learned.  Full of energy and so smart.  You already know when you shouldn't do something and you give us the look of I know but I am going to do it anyways.  Trinity and Aubrie will have a great time together and I look forward to all of the fun.  Donovan will always want to protect his little sister and Alex will always keep you out of trouble.  We love you Aubrie.  How time flies.  She took her first steps on her birthday!

3 comments:

Heather said...

What day is Aubrie's birthday? Trevor turned one on the 9th! I guess I didn't realize our kids were so close in age (as in perhaps a few days??).

I love your blog header picture of your kids and I LOVE your cute short hair!

Hannah said...

Oh thanks. February 11 is her birthday!

Hannah said...

Oh thanks. February 11 is her birthday!