Monday, February 20, 2012

St. Martin

 Loved the beach here.  So warm, water was perfect, everyone had a great time.  I just love this picture.  Allan had a lot of fun.  I think he was glad John was there because Alex got in the water but still wasn't very playful in it.  John was.
 Trinity was too funny.  She would play in the sand get covered in the sand and say need to be washed off.  As soon as she got washed off she was back at it.  She loved it.
 Alex helping the in the process.
 I thought for sure that Aubrie would not like the sand but she loved it.  She ate it, played in it.  She didn't love the water very much.
 Trinity working on the girl sand castle!
 Look how blue the water is.  Love this picture even if mom doesn't. Might get yelled at for posting it.
 Another favorite.
 Alex was buried first but I was too slow to get a picture and he didn't want to do it again so Trinity was all about it.  If one person is doing it then she is going to do it.
 Alex was brave to even get in the water by himself.  He got pretty comfortable.
Love this picture.  Have to do what Grandma is doing and notice Linzie, Emma, Allan and I think John out in the water.
So on a side note I was walking with Aubrie up and down the beach but not close to the water hoping to put her to sleep and there was naked people.  I couldn't believe it we choose the nude side but luckly no kids saw it and it was all good.  I just laughed.

No comments: