Saturday, December 3, 2011

Bonus Room

 We finished it!!!  Lots of work, lots of fighting but we finished it.  It looks great and we are trying to enjoy every minute of it.  They shelfs are a big highlight even if I gave Allan a lot of grief about them.  We have to sleep in it the first night.

 Here we are painting it.  We had to do primer so we let the kids help with the primer and first coat of paint.  It was fun.  I think Trinity ended up with more paint on her than on the walls but she had fun.
 Alex was a hard worker.  He painted with us the whole night and still didn't want to stop.  He had a lot of fun and once he got the hang of it he took off.  Alex and I painted together.  I would do the top he would do the bottom.
 Allan did the ceiling.  I helped a little but not much.  I am not tall enough.  He did most of the work.  When Aubrie woke up the was the end of painting for me.
 Hard workers taking a break.
 Aubrie loved painting.  Not screamed the whole time.  End of painting for me.
Doing a little of the ceiling.  I had to concentrate on closing my mouth so I wouldn't get paint in them.  I think things are better when you do them yourself.  You kinda appreciate them more.  A job well done.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow! The room looks great. You did a great job. I know what you mean about doing things yourself and appreciating them more!

Good luck with packing up and getting ready for your move.