Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Montana Trip

We made it to Montana and I say that because with four kids it is a feat to make it 10 plus hours in a car. Luckily for me my mom retired and was able to help me drive there. The first thing we did was read a book on grandma's nook and then go irrigating with Grandpa. Donovan loved it. Alex liked it but really didn't enjoy how tall the grass was and all the pokies. Here they are making a dam for the water.
Great picture with grandpa.
Linzie and her family came up too. That is why we went so that we could see her. She ran in the marathon 26.2 miles and she did it under five hours. Way to go. Trinity liked brushing Emma's hair but even with princess Emma around I could not get Trinity to leave her hair in. Emma gave us girls all a treat and painted our toes or nails. She did good for being 4.
Grandma with her girl grandkids.
Grandma with all the grandkids. They just woke up. That is all the pictures I have. I thought we lost our camera for a while that is why there is not pictures of Trinity's birthday and Allan wasn't here for his birthday. But luckily I found the camera and then my batteries died. With 6 camera's around I figured I didn't need my camera I had my hands full enough. Then before leaving my mom's I forgot to get copies of all the pictures. Sad day but I will get them soon.

No comments: