Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Big Waterfall

Of course I am still putting up MT pictures. I am slow. But I like the pictures. I think you will have to look at facebook for the rest because who knows when I will get the rest of MT on my blog. I might just have to move on. There is other things happening. We went to see the big waterfall.


Had to climb and sit on rocks.

Climb the stair to the swinging bridge. With little kids it is not fun to scary. Especially with Trinity wanting to leap out of your arms.

Donovan helping Grandma Sue across the bridge Family picture

Alex too tired to walk. None the less I put him down and he gets hurt.
Which turned out to be my fault of course. Cut on the finger. Showing grandma Sue. He is tiredBig brother is there to make it all better.> How long does this brotherly love last. Soon it will be punches to the gut and wrestling matches. I can't wait.

No comments: