Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ice Fishing in MT

This was my first time ice fishing and it was quite fun! We did have a shed but the boys would rather be outside playing on the ice and Trinity was not having it at all.
It turned out to be a pretty nice day. The snow was falling but it made it warmer.
We caught to Salmon. Alex would play with the fish the whole time. He would put it in the snow. Then wipe the fish's face off. He almost put it back in the water. Even to bring it back to the car he made it hop all the way there.

If you look close you can see the van. There is where I spent some time and my mom. And just behind the van a ways was the sledding hill. You can't just fish the whole time with boys. Well I bet you could but I got bored so sledding was a good break and back to fishing. Overall it was fun and we definetly have to some more fishing in MT. Donovan says that was the best fish he has ate.



No comments: