Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick-or-treat

We started the day off early and went firewood cuting. It wasn't ment to be early but we were up so we might as well make the most of the day.
Trinity in here second Halloween costume. I just wanted her to wear this for fun.


We were slacking on pictures and this is the only one of Alex in his full costume. Yep Alex decided to be a ninja. Not batman. I think it was because Aidan was a ninja. Good thing we have lots of costumes. Alex wasn't so sure about this asking people for candy but once he got some he liked it a lot. Allan and him sat in the car and ate a ton of candy.


Trinity in her cute costume. Nobody knew what she was but I thought she was cute. Thanks Laura.




1 comment:

Hannah said...

Hi honey, it's been too long since looking at the blog and I wanted to say I love you!