Saturday, June 27, 2009

Trinity Ann







Having a girl has brought many adventures and new things into our world. Yes, I have lots of bow pictures because I have no bows at home. This was the first baby that I got started. Trinity in my book was late even though she really had two weeks to go, she was late. Luckly, Dr. Notle started me on Tuesday but I was really in labor I just didn't know it.
I was nervous and scared all morning because I was purposely going into labor. I was going to have to experience a lot of pain. Never had an epiderral before so I was expecting lots of pain. Got an epiderral but really I don't think it worked how it was suppose to. Three hours later we got a beautiful little girl.
Alex was excited to see mommy but not so sure about a baby. He liked touching her on the head but even since we have been home has kind of ignoring her. It will be an adjustment.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations!!! I sure hope that Alex warms up to Trinity. How funny that he ignores her. I hope the adjustment goes well for him.

Jody and Jace Martin said...

Yay! I am so psyched for you. She is beautiful!! Good job.